What happens after you beat the final boss? What’s the resolution to the story? This update answers those questions, along with some post game content and areas!
I don’t want to spoil much - but after beating the final boss, try talking to all the NPCs - almost all of them have dialogue changes. You can also choose a homeworld if you talk to the CaptAIn.
At this point, the questlines for magic and science path is more or less how it will be at the final launch, but we have the two backer planets, some additional post game content, the quality of life update (general improvements) and multiplayer still to come!
If you haven’t heard, Aground is now on the Discord Store as well! Definitely drop by our discord, we’re very active there if you want to chat - and you can now see announcements and buy the game directly from our discord server!
Update 1.8.2 Includes the Following:
- Endgame dialogue/cutscenes for all NPCs.
- You can now choose a homeworld.
- Added a third tier hut upgrade for post-game science.
- Added more destroyed versions of structures for bombardment.
- Added one of the two post-game secret areas (the key to unlock it was added to the golemech factory, if you know where that is).
- Added 4 new bosses to the arena.
- The Exo Mech can now have a shield or light installed.
- Changed collision detection - it should now lag less with large moving objects (like in fleet battles).
- The equipment window now shows all status bars as numbers (scaling them down if necessary).
- Added new SFX.
- Many bug-fixes, tweaks and minor changes!
Enjoy, and as always, don’t be shy if you have any questions or feedback - we are always happy to hear from our players. And don’t forget to join the social channels below if you haven’t already: