I like creating games and new worlds to explore, especially games with interesting mechanics or twists. I love indie games, anime, my wife and my cats!
Joined on 1/2/13
Iam the happiest of boys
Very nice, I've been loving the game ever since you initially uploaded it and now have played the latest version on steam, your progress has been amazing. I can't wait for more. Here is some quick QoL feedback:
- quests with only ???, could have a bit more explanation - like 'search the magic island'. I was stuck with only ??? quests and had to look on reddit to progress.
- it was a bother not being able to have both cables and rails on the ground level of your town. They could be allowed to overlap or we can have a new item that combines the functionality.
- generators and batteries lose all their charge fast even when not being used
- steel platforms are too easy to accidentally destroy and then it's always several tries to place them back as the placement position relative to the character is not intuitive.
- floods are too powerful
- lategame grind a bit too much
- would be great if you could move and explore the area map
- planet map would be great
- space fights too hard with current weapons
(Updated 2019-01-21 12:19:00)
Except for side quests, any quest that has a ??? should have a hint - talk to the quest giver.
I can make cables and rails place-able in the same tile.
I do plan to change how power consumption works eventually, right now it drains at a constant rate.
There is a planet map? Or do you mean one of the surface?
1v1 the spaceships you build and the alien fighters should be pretty balanced... if there's more ships (or bigger ships), you'll have to be careful. I might need to balance it a little more, but I don't want your ships to feel OP. If you're having trouble in space battles, don't forget space uses the shields (which makes you invulnerable while up).